Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Gilded Life in Pink...


Today I have another brand new necklace to share that I created
with the Gilded Life Iron Cross Bezel.  They come in 2 sizes and
in both bronze and silver and since I was using pink beads I
used the small bronze bezel to create with....


So to start my necklace I decided to only use a pretty intricate 
cabachon I had to decorate the front of the bezel and fill it with pretty
pink glitter. It has a dome cover so I glued that on and let it dry 
and then glued the whole piece on the front of the Iron Cross Bezel .
  It was really simple yet it looks really pretty I think.

For the chain I repurposed some pearls and pink crystal beads 
and mixed them in throughout the chain to make it 
a little more feminine.  I also had fancy metal circles that
matched from my stash so I added those too.  I finished the end
with a matching closure and that was it.  I have the perfect outfit to
match and can't wait to wear it somewhere and show it off!

Be sure and check out all the Spellbinders Gilded life products on
the Spellbinders website and your local craft store too. They
can really be addicting to craft with :)  Can't wait to show you the 
other beautiful things that they have later this week.....

Have a great day everyone,
Teresa


3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa. What a lovely necklace. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Teresa, this is beautiful, you are creating some gorgeous jewellery! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...