Monday, February 27, 2012

Dream Big...

In scrapbooking I think being surrounded by these
amazing quotes by all these amazing people 
sometimes has a profound effect on a person.  You
see more and take more in and for me personally
i seem to apply it to my life more.  So with that in
mind I am going to create pages for my kids so
that they too can share in these great words 
and hopefully someday they will be great too :)



My page today is using the Sun Kiss Collection by
Prima .  I cut out the white edged piece to make a
frame for my picture. Over that I layered
a square piece of the butterfly print and scraped
the edges a bit to make them more vintage. Then I added 2
 pieces of an EK punch out and over that I layered a rhinestone 
swirl and lots and lots of flowers. The tiny little white
pearls I made with my Pearl pen and the letters
are from Authentique and Pink Paislee. I am going to put
this in a frame on my family wall so it won't get 
crushed and that way I can enjoy all the beautiful colors
and the sunflowers on this page!


I wanted the picture on this to be a little more vintage 
so I changed the original color and made it a little
more grainy and not so bright.  It looks better in person
but I think it still looks good.  



For this card I let the designs in the paper
guide me to design it. I tried to layer the best
pieces of the papers over each other to make
all the pretty colors of this pop.  I really love the
saying and will have to find someone special
to give it too.  


This cards colors remind me so much of rainbow 
sherbet.  And I especially love the cabbage roses
on the back round print.  This line from American
craft has tags that are made up already so all I had
to do was add a few extra's to finish it up. 

Hope you all had a great weekend and 
are getting lots of scrappy things made with
all the new things out from CHA.

Lots of Hugs,  Teres

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...