Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Page Maps for March


I have gotten lots done in the past couple of days
and first thing today I want to share my layout
for the Pagemaps Challenge this month.  The
layout was so cute and easy to do and I love
all the little flags on the bottom and of course the butterfly!



I used the New Teresa Collins papers for it since
I need some Blue, Gold and White to do her
graduation picture.  I used a tag for the design behind
the title and changed the picture to one single 4x6 instead.
The 3 labels in the bottom left were made with the
Spellbinders Ornate Artisan Tags and Accents S5-070.
I also added a little bit more golden yellow ink to the papers
to make it more golden in color to match the word tags.
Part of my flower was also made with the Spellbinders
Rose Creation die and I added a rose on top of it and
a tiny little sparkly butterfly.


And I also have 2 cards that I did with some of the
little scraps I had left over.  The first one is a
square 5x5 black card layered with the white and blue
prints from the Everyday Moments collection.  I love
all the prints on this and as much as I don't like
using yellow, I really liked these papers alot.
(The yellow and black projects are coming on Friday)
For this card I used the Spellbinders Fleurs de lis Rectangle S4-317
   and embossed it and used a SRM sticker for the sentiment.
 I crisscrossed the ribbon and tied a double bow and added a
 little heart stick pin to fancy it up a little.  Hope you like it :)


For my next card I made a white A-2 and rounded
all 4 corners.  I used the tiny 6x6 prints of the pad for
the layered pieces and used my Spellbinders Eyelet Squares
S4-305 to make a frame to stamp the sentiment in.  For the
bottom layer I made a border with Spellbinders Classic Petal
Edgeabilites and finished it with a pretty bow
of seam binding in blue.


I really love all the blues of the new collections
that are coming out  this spring and they are really fun to
create things.  So...my next projects are
from her yellow, white and black Carolina Breeze
collection and it was really different but I really liked
what I made.  Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing
what's new in my corner of the world...

Lots of hugs,  Teresa

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...