Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh what a feeling--- I am dancin on the ceilin..


Today is the greatest day I have had in a very, very long time!!

.... Today I got a call from Stacey Caron and I 
get to be on the Spellbinders Design Team and am
I ever excited!!  I can't hardly believe it but
 I am doing Petra's happy dance and have
the very biggest smile on my face today!!!  Yay!!

These are the other 13 amazingly talented ladies 
that I get to work with.  It is going to be one 
really exciting year, I can't wait to start....

Angela Ploegman - Bettendorf, IA
Christine Emberson - Kent, UK
Darsie Bruno -  Elmira, NY
Debbie Seyer - Arnold, MO
Heidi Van Laar - Trout Lake, WA
Iwona Palamountain -  Sunbury, VIC Australia
Judy Hayes -  Tracy, MN
Lesley Langdon -  Ontario Canada
Michelle Woerner - Aloha, OR
Teresa Horner - Covina, CA---that's me :)
Theresa Momber - Redding, CA
Tina McDonald - New Brunswick Canada
Windy Robinson - Loveland, OH
Yvonne van de Grijp - The Netherlands



Thanks so much for stopping by
and lots and lots and lots of
very happy hugs today!!

Teresa

5 comments:

  1. A huge congrats *doing my happy dance for you*
    hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, I just heard the news and came straight to your blog. Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. You deserve it. See you on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huge congrats!!! and you will be designing with Tina Mcdonald. I heard its a spectacular week with spellbinders!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing the happy dance for you too Teresa !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Teresa! I am so happy for you! It is going to be a great year for you. I can't wait to see what you will be making. I hope they give you some of the dies I have designed for Spellbinders. Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...