Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Photo


I recently got this amazing victorian family photo of 
my cousins father (my great uncle)
 and his brothers and sisters
so I decided to make it so that I could put it
in a shadow box up on my family wall and I 
just love the way it came out.  


I used Prima papers
i had with some old lace and pearls and added
lots of pretty flowers.  This side of my family
is from Minnesota and for the longest time
we really didn't know much about them but
thanks to computers everyone is sharing photos
and the puzzle pieces are beginning to make a really
amazing story that I can share with my kids...


Here is a rose that I did with the Spiral Blossom
die from Spellbinders.  I got a few more flower dies so I will show
you some fun ideas to use them for later this week after
i get the pictures done.  They are super easy and you can
make them in lots of different sizes and colors too.


I found this tiny pink flower at a small store in long 
beach and finally found a good use for it.  It's really 
pretty don't you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by and check again
because i have lots more ideas for this week to 
inspire you!  
Hugs,  Teresa

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...