Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sunshine Yellow and Black...

Today I want to share a few things I did 
with the New Carolina Breeze papers from
Teresa Collins.  Her papers this winter are just
perfect for family pages and projects and I am happy
to say she really hit a home run.  All the prints are
great to mix and the sentiments are perfect with warm
family inspired words and sayings.  It's amazing!!
But enough of my happy ramblings...

 My first project today is a page of my cousin and her DH
and their kids.  The papers went perfectly!  I got the
sketch from Sketchabilities for my page to play along
 with them this week.  The sketch was really fun and creative and 
it was super fun to mix all the prints --and I am really happy
with the way it came out.  The other side is a beautiful
family picture that my other cousin took all of them.



For the card on this I used a square 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and
layered the smaller squares on top.  For the medallion
I cut and embossed the large doily from my new
Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs S5-041.
The words are a sticker from SRM and I added
and extra white scroll at the top with ribbon to
finish it off.  I really love the yellow and it
really pops and is bright and happy looking! 


Card Club this month was early because of the Expo
in Anaheim and we did a little bit of everything out
of lots of bright happy cheery papers for spring.
My favorite was the clear card we did with a butterfly
Momenta stamp.  It was easy and fun and very relaxing!


Thanks for stopping by and have
a very fun scrappy weekend...

Teresa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, I love your blog name! I also like the way your layout came out very nice, like the color combo black and yellow. I'm your new follower, come over and check out my blog and if you like my projects follow me, Elisa
    http://g8countrylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your projects are just beautiful - love the warm colors! Thanks for playing at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card and layout, and an awesome take on the sketch! I LOVE the black, white, and yellow combo! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the touches of yellow matching with her scraf on the LO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love TC and you really rocked out her new collection.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...