Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New papers from Echo Park

Today I have a new card to share with a new 6x6 pad
that I got from Echo Park called Reflections.  It has
really yummy colors and prints in it and I came up with
this shaped card which is one of my favorites and used
another of my favorite Spellbinders dies for the center
sun and the sentiment.

I really love blues and yellows together.  It reminds
me so much of the Dutch blues and whites and I love
Daffodils so this is just perfect.  It was really easy to
make cutting just strips for the sides and then doing a
layered medallion for the center with the Persian Motifs
die set and stamping it in royal blue ink to match. 
The ribbon is silk and you can get it at the Stamp Simply Ribbon 
store online.  They have amazing ribbons and
they ship to you right away.  They are a super great source
for ribbons, papers and lots of other goodies....
and the prices are really good!!

I hope you like and thanks again for stopping over..

3 comments:

  1. oooh I love the shape of this card - will have to have a go and see if I can recreate it. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I applaud your work.......beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design Teresa, love the shape you've created and I agree, the colours are fab! Hugs Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...