Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cardabilites #85

Today I decided to play along again with Cardabilites
new sketch and use a few of the New Die D-lites
to make a card.  I kept pretty true to the sketch to
make it fast and easy so it was really fun and I am happy
with the way it came out.  For this card I used the
New Medallions Four and also the Corner Sprigs die set
which I am using alot these days for all my flowery cards.


I also used the heart piece of the Spellbinders On the Edge
die set to make an edge border across the center
 on my card. The flowers are from Prima and the Thank you is a sticker.



Here is the new sketch up on Cardabilites
just in case you want to play along too.
Thanks for stopping by and hope your day
is wonderful and crafty :)

10 comments:

  1. HI Teresa...such a beautiful card, love those dies...your colours and design are stunning...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, this is gorgeous - the dies are beautiful and I love the colours you have used, hugs and thanks for stopping by my blog, much appreciated, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa, this is so pretty, love the colors, thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, these colors really caught my eye. Love that white doily piece. Thanks for linking up to Cardabiltieis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa. Beautiful card. I love the colours you have used. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning!! love the beautiful colors and the doily :)
    Thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilities.

    **please turn off WV to make commenting easier** thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping over and WV is off so life is good again :)

      Delete
  7. Great card! I love it! thanks for playing along at Cardabilities)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...