Saturday, October 19, 2013

Another fun Die D-lite today...

I have another pretty card to share today with all of you 
that I did with one of the New Flower Die D-lites out this 
month for Spellbinders.  You can also see it in the gallery here.... 
and I have another view to show you today. 
 For the flower on my card I used the new Blooms Four die 
and made it in a bright pretty pink card stock from Bazzill.


The embossing on it is quite striking and using the Media Mixage
Keys plate and white paper made it really easy.  The back round
die is Label Thirty-Two.  Don't you just love the embossing
on the flower too?  It's beautiful I think and really adds the
perfect touch to the card.  And the papers are from Bo Bunny.


Thanks for stopping and don't forget to check out all the other
wonderful projects in the gallery for more SB inspiration.
We are headed out this morning to a fun local car show
and of course i have to pick up some kettlecorn popcorn.

Hugs and Smiles and Happy Saturday to you all

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, I love this card - gorgeous colours and ooh, I need this flower die!
    Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole for the wonderful comment and yes you need this die, it has so many possibilites :) Hugs to you too!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...