Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just for a birthday

Hello everyone and thanks for coming over
today.  I had such a good time last week going to my
favorite stamp store up in Elk Grove California I had
a pile of things to make this week it seems.  One of 
them I just finished was a simple card from a 6x6 pad
that had the designs on it already.  All I needed to do
was add a few flowers and I created the envelope at
the top by using part of a Spellbinders label die and cut
just a piece for the top.  I love the colors of this and think
I am going to make up a few more to send out.


The stamp is from Hero Arts and the set has lots
of great sentiments on it.  The flowers are from
Prima and the ink I used is from Tsukineko.

Thanks so much for stopping over... gotta run
and work on Card Club and my Spellbinders Class 
coming up this weekend and next. 
Hugs and Smiles... Teresa

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is a lovely lovely card - I really like the design, Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tersas. Beautiful card. I love the sentiment and backing paper in particular. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card Teresa! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...