Monday, October 21, 2013

A Special Birthday card..

Hi Everyone and thanks so much for coming to see
what's new on my blog this week.  If you are just stopping
over I have been sharing some fun cards that I did with
the New Die D-lites released from Spellbinders this week.


Today I have another one using another of the Medallions
and this one is called Medallion Seven .  This is a really pretty 
lacey die with beautiful embossing and I decided to use it as a 
border and I cut and embossed it 3X in white card stock
and ran 2 small pieces of pink silk ribbon through them and
tied them in the center.  I also used the Bitty Blossoms die
and made a pretty white flower and leaves to put in the middle.

For the outside border on the grey dotted paper I embossed the
Matting Basics dies into the paper but didn't cut it.  It's a really
pretty way to create a border and it's really, really easy to do.



That's all for today and hope you are as inspired to try some
of these fun little dies like me!  Have a wonderful day :)

3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Teresa! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another pretty card. I don't have that medallion, but I have another one that I could substitute. Sorry, my budget won't allow me to buy them all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...