Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Adventure Mini Envelope Album

So a long time back I made a really neat mini book with envelopes
and a new die from Spellbinders called Celtic Accents.  Well the
Irish part of me took over and I made this really beautiful book
that Spellbinders used for a few ads.  And finally I get to share it
with all of you.  Oh and it even got to go over to Ireland when they
were doing a show there last year... how cool is that?


All the pieces of this die set made it easy to create
lots of beautiful pieces for the outside and the inside.


I made my book with a purchased leather outside and used
kraft envelopes and cards for the inside.  For the outside I cut
and embossed pieces of card stock in rich burgundy and green
and then inked them up with brown chalk inks.  Then I layered
them and added the word adventure with black adhesive letters.
I love to travel and this was another fun idea to create a place
to store the bits of things i find and photos along the way in
my journeys. Someday i hope to go to Ireland to see where my
Grandmother came from and I'll be ready but I think that I
 I will need a much bigger book with all the things I find.


I also bound the book and added my own wires
and those are from American Craft. Super easy to do.
That's it for today but be sure and visit the Spellbinders
page for more information on this project and lots more!

Happy Wednesday and hope you are crafting something
really fun today....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is a gorgeous book, I hope you get to Ireland someday soon! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love books Teresa and this one you created is insanely great. Fantastic!! Not surprised at all that Spellbinders used it for their ads!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...