Monday, September 16, 2013

UR so Cute page

I love when I get things up in the  SB Gallery and today I get
to share one of my favorite pages on my niece and her cousin.


They had a really fun day together at Disneyland and
both of them got their faces painted and I couldn't have
asked for a cuter picture of the two of them! I love the bright
and cheerful papers and they went perfect with their outfits.


For my page you can see it here in the Spellbinders gallery
and it also has directions and a list of supplies to make it.
All the flowers and doilies I Cut/ Embossed from the dies and it's 
great to be able to do custom things whenever I want and
they always match perfect to the project I am doing.

Hope you all are having a really great Monday
and be sure and stop back for more fun inspiration this week!

2 comments:

  1. Who's been busy with the Spellbinders dies??? TOTALLY love this layout all the patterns created with the dies and colours, not to mention the adorable pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout Teresa, I Love the way you've used the dies, Carole Z x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...