Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thank you card...


I have had so many things to make this week for classes my
week has really went by quicker than normal.  Lots and lots
of things for DT projects and lots of classes coming up.


So today is just a quick post of a Thank you card I made
with some kraft paper that I had and I used one of the 
Spellbinders blossom dies to stamp my little critters from LOTV
with.  The really pretty border edge at the bottom is another
of my favorite dies from the last release called Scalloped Borders Two.
I love them because there are 6 pieces in the set so you can really
mix them up to make some great projects and cards with.

I just used chalks and colored pencils for the pup and the bunny
and I used some flowers and wooden leaves from Prima that I just 
got recently.  The thank you stamp is from Fun Stampers Journey
 stamps... that is a great set too because it has lots of little
tiny sentiments in the set for pretty much anything you do.

So that's it for today but I have some fun things to share Sat
that I think you will really have fun with!

Have a great day,  Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...