Monday, September 2, 2013

Crafts N Things Flower Necklace

   
A long time back I got asked to do a necklace with
the new Bezels from Spellbinders in a flower theme
for Crafts N Things Fall Magazine so I created this necklace
in beautiful shades of pinks and antique golds and lots of resin.


I used the matching dies to fit inside the bezels and on the
metal flowers on the sides.  I also added layers of ICE Resin and
bits of glitter and chunky embossing powder in the bezels and wha-la!

You can find the complete supply list and directions in the
Fall Issue of the Crafts N Things magazine and just to
let you all know who havent' tried this kind of thing
it's really easier than it looks and I did have alot of fun making it.

Thanks so much for stopping over,
Hugs... Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, this is beautiful! I love the colours and all the lovely details... gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...