Thursday, September 26, 2013

Cardabilites Challenge #83

I am so happy that we are moving from summer to fall.  
In California that is the best time for weather and 
the trees that we do have change color and there is
 lots of time to bake all the apples and pick pumpkins!!  yay :)


Today I am joining in on the Cardabilities challenge 
with a quick fall card that I did in less than 10 mins.
I used WeR's Country Livin papers and tag and the
flowers and leaves are from Prima. I also used Spellbinders
Matting Basics for A-2s and it gave me a pretty embossed
edge on the pieces on my back round.  The inside I made
as a pocket card so that I could maybe send a few photos
in it when it's time to mail it out.  I am generally not a real
fan of yellow but it worked really good for this card.

Here is Karan's sketch this time that i used:

Be sure and stop over and see the other girls cards
they posted this time... They are really gorgeous!

Happy Thursday everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors.....perfect for Fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the Fall colours, after almost 3 wonderful weeks travelling down the California coast we start to make our way home tomorrow..gonna miss it! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your interpretation of our sketch, the colors are onderful. Thank you for joining us at Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was scanning through the entries and your card really caught my eye! Love the colors and the flower arrangement...reminds me of a beautiful, sunny fall day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, you are always so awesome to continue on playing with the sketches. and i always enjoy visiting your blog to see your creation when you use one of my sketches :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...