Sunday, September 8, 2013

Card Club class for Sept.

It was a really fun 2 days both at Prima and at Scrap N Yap
or our Monthly Card Club Classes.... I am adding more 
wonderful creative girls to the class each month and it's 
lots and lots of fun.... This class we worked on backrounds
 like stenciling with paint, gesso and stamping with new stamp 
Gels from Viva Decor and my favorite Tsukineko inks.  
And we used a new M-Bossabilites folder from Spellbinders. 
 It was a really, really fun 2 days and the cards came out great!!


My next classes are at Scrap N Yap Oct. 4th
and the Prima outlet Oct. 5th from 10-1 so be sure and call them to save
a place or email me too.  I still have a few kits so you can
call Scrap N Yap and get those on Tuesday...  
Next months class we will be making a few Christmas cards
with the new Prima Christmas papers and Thanksgiving and I should 
have those samples posted the end of this week.  

Have a really great
Sunday and enjoy with your families!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you all had fun and what a lovely card selection! Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous! I would take that class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have you in my class Rita... it's really fun and laid back and I have amazing friends from doing it so long.

      Delete
  3. wow- those are all great cards Teresa!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...