Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Quick simple cards for Wednesday

Hi Everyone.. I hope your summer is going 
great and you all are getting lots of relaxing
time in.  We are all glued to the set every evening
watching all the Olympics at our house and dreaming
of going to London one day.  It is soooo beautiful there!
Not to mention the athlete's are pretty incredible too...

But anyway--- today's cards are super simple because
you use the tags made by MME for their papers.
I already had a 6x6 in my stash for these and I picked
up some of the tags while out shopping last week.


I really love the colors of this card
and to make it I just glued a few layers of paper
to a white A2 card and added this smile tag with
foam dots. The ribbon is some new Bias Ribbons that
I ordered from the Stamp Simply Ribbon 
Store online.  They have an amazing selection
and lots and lots of variety too.  Be sure and
check it out, you will be hooked and 
the owner Sharon Johnson is so very sweet!!  


My second card is parts of lots of papers.
I cut out the tag on one that had all these cute
little mini tags and then layered other papers
under it.  The ribbons are pieces of yarn, bias and
ribbon I had in my stash so no extra cost there! 
And I get a fun card to send someone special :)


Last card for the day today is using one of MME tags
that says Thanks.  I used my favorite Spellbinders
Labels Eighteen S4-310 to create a backround for the 
letters.  I added some old Jessica McClintock lace
from my stash and it's all done.  So easy and quick
and I had them all done in an evening..  

Thanks for stopping over today!!

Hugs and Smiles,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...