Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Back to Scrapping

Yesterday we were all commenting on how far behind
we were with our normal pages so I thought I would take
a break these next couple of days from designing and do
a few of my own pages to get caught up.

I recently found a wonderful sketch site (creative scrappers)
 done by Kristen Davidson who by the way also redid my blog
and made it beautiful!!  So I am doing some of her sketches
to get caught up a little.  My page today is our trip to Disneyland
with my daughter and her best friend.  We all had such a great
time and so did she.  They give her a cute little button and all
the employees told her Happy Birthday and it made it really
special and a very Magical day.  How many people can say
they had a parade, a fireworks show and a watershow on their 
birthday right.  It was really, really fun....

 I used sketch # 213 for this and changed up the sizes
and parts but basically its close.  I love using the 
sketches because they give me quick ideas to do
something different on each of my layouts!

 and I dug out lots of my old things and used them
so I only bought card stock for this....

And we just got a new shipment of Viva Decor Pearl pens
 that have glitter in them and it was the perfect little
bit of sparkle that I wanted for my page.  

So that's it for today but will have more to share.
So sorry about not having my new book ready for Monday
but I got a really amazing phone call over the weekend and
had to create a few things to get in right away.. I will 
share more when I find out hopefully some good news!

Have a great day and remember to get out all those
things in your stash and make something fun today!

Hugs.....


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...