Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lots of New Spellbinders Cards today...

You can probably tell that the creative juices
are flowing pretty good these days and it helps
that I love making Valentines Projects too.  I made 
4 new cards so far to share today and have used lots of
different Spellbinders dies on them.


I love this card and mixed lots of prints and my
Spellbinders dies to create it.  I think that is the
part I love the most is how versatile they are and
how gorgeous they make things look.
I embossed all the pieces and layered them up
a little using foam dots so it really pops out
with lots of dimension...


I had lots of inspiration for this card from some
special people in my life who are going through tough
times with family members in hospice and passing 
away.  I think the longer I live the more important
it becomes that you "Make every Moment Count"
in your life.  I originally wanted to make this as
a removable medallion so the person could take it
off and wear it as a pin so I guess I will have to do another
one for me to wear now... Don't you love the colors?


This is just a simple card that I created with strips
of paper and a doily cut along the edges, inked them up 
a little and made another medallion heart shape
with my Spellbinders Heart Circles.  For the center
of it I layered stickers from the My Minds Eye 
Love Me Set.  The papers are also from them too!
I really love the tiny prints on this and it makes
me get even more in the mood for heart season!


My last card for today is also from the Love Me set 
of papers but the chipboard LOVE is from Crate paper.
The heart for this is 2 embossed Spellbinders 
Scalloped Hearts on top of each other and the top one
 I sanded just a little with a sanding block to make
the design pop out a little more on the red paper.  

I have lots more love to share this week so be
sure and check back for lots more ideas....

Lots of hugs,
Teresa

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Those spellbinders dies are so intricate, I am very tempted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a way with dies and I love the cards that you make with them. You inspire me to buy dies I wouldn't ordinarily but your cards make the dies call my name. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea of the printed paper being used for the die cuts! so pretty! so refreshing! Can't wait to ferret thru my papers and try it myself! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...This is what i have been looking for and you have done a great job. Beautiful cards.
    spellbinders

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...