Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Basic Grey page maps

I need to catch up on some photos from last year and this page
map this week from Basic Grey was quick and easy
and came out just the way I wanted it to.
The papers are from the new Nordic Holiday line
 and the snowflakes are hand cut from a Best Creation paper that
I had in my stash for something special.  

 Title is: Just Chillen by the Lake

I changed the sketch by putting the snowflakes 
where the photos would be and put my title in 
2 places.  I needed the chillen to pop a little more
so I added some enamel accents to the top of the
letters to make them look a little more frozen. I also
went around all the edges with chalk ink and used 
a dark brown pen to go around the center square.



I used a martha stewart snowflake punch for the borders
and added Icicle stickles on the snowflakes to make them
glisten like the snow did that day at the lake.  It was really 
fun hiking around and it was really cold too!

I have some fun cards I am doing too and will post
in a couple of days when I get some good photos...

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs-Teresa  

1 comment:

  1. I love those snowflakes !! And admire how you embraced the cold on your hike. I'm such a tropical girl that anything under 60 degrees see me huddled under a blanket.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...