Thursday, February 5, 2015

Great ideas for coffee lovers..

Today i have a few fun projects that i did really quick with a fun stamp set that i got from Stampendous.  I did a class before Christmas but i had some
new papers from Adorn it and thought it would be fun to make up a few things.

The cute stamp set "Coffee Talk" you can find here if you need to order it and they
have another one that i used at the bottom called Shared Coffee Stamp.


You know i had to use a few dies for these... it's part of what i do everyday now
and so love it.  One of my favorite dies to use are these cut little Die D'lite circles
 that you can use for doilies and such.  I cut and embossed the Medallion 8 in vellum
 for the bag and one in paper for the card. And there is another neat die called Sweet Treats.
It's a 2 die set with tags that you can use by themselves or put together like i did.




Here is a closeup of the tag that i did for it.  It has really cute
little beans on the stamp with lots of different sentiments for these.


And this stamp makes me think of a good Australian mate of mine
named Linda Lucas... she has the best posts about coffee and she always
puts a huge smile on my face with them so this is for you Linda :)

Thanks for stopping over and be sure and check out all the
other new stamps that Stampendous is releasing.  I can't wait for some
of them to teach my next few classes with.  It's going to be really fun!!

Big Hugs and smiles...Teresa

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh I LOVE these. Now I just found four more stamps I NEED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable ensemble, Teresa!! Thanks soooo much for sharing with our products. Just love the way you've created this whole set!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping over today... I love Stampendous stamps and can't wait to share the other things that i did with the new sentiments.

      Delete
  3. Fabulous stamps. You have made something special
    out of them, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous projects Teresa, I'm pretty sure I need these stamps! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...