Thursday, February 12, 2015

A little bit of love to brighten your day...


Today i have another fun share for a quick card to make for Valentines
day this Saturday.  Spellbinders has lots of beautiful heart dies you can
use but there is a new one Heart and Flutter and i did both cards and
the hearts for the straws too.  I kept them simple for the most part and 
i will give you all the dies i used under each of the photos.


So my first card i started with one of my favorite embossing folders called
 Framed Canvas to create that fun dotted design and edge.  Then i cut
and embossed three of the hearts: one in pink, one in white
and one in grey. I glued those as you see and tied a ribbon around
the center before i pop dotted the pink one on.  Then i tied a
pretty bow and added a pink flower that matched from RRR.


And next i thought how fun to cut and emboss these little
cuties and add them to some colored straws that i got.  
These were super quick and easy to do.


And lastly this was fun because i made my backround
with the grey paper and embossed it and also cut
out the heart.  Then i adhered a piece of clear acetate in 
behind the heart so that i could glue the white one to it.
This way when i popped up the grey piece on the card it
will act as a window for it.  Then i just added a piece of ribbon
with a pretty bow and a pink heart from the basic SB Heart
die set that i have in my stash.  This one was fun to play with
and I really love all the details in this new die.


And I have some exciting news to share too... I have been on
the Cardabilties Team before and put my ring in the hat again for
a possible place and i made it in again for this term!!  I am so happy
to be with all the other fun ladies from around the world again
and look forward to creating with Karan Gerbers sketches!!  :)  

That's all for today and thanks for stopping over.
Have a wonderful crafty day everyone :)

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Yana... that means alot coming from you :)

      Delete
  2. These are all such stunning creations Teresa, the cards are absolutely beautiful and the straws are so sweet...I've just made some for Valentine's as well, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...