Friday, December 6, 2013

Exciting News to share today..


Today I have some great news to share....

There is a wonderful online shop that sells the most amazing 
products to create jewelry and lots of other fun things with
called Butterbeescraps (zibbet) and I get the
privilege of designing for them for the next 6 months. 

I am a huge jewelry junkie so this is right up my alley...
 I am so happy and so honored and can't wait to share
 lots of fun projects to make with all of you.

Be sure and check out the website and get ready to order..
their prices are the best and there is so much to chose from!!


Have a great day,
Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Teresa!!! I'm looking forward to seeing your creations! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many great metal embellishments! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...