Friday, December 27, 2013

Cardabilites sketch #89

Hi Everyone out there in craftyland :)  I hope that you all had
 a wonderful Christmas and are ready to relax and enjoy 
the last days of 2013.  I started to get all my pictures ready 
to be printed today so that I could get caught up with 
some pages and all that and realized I am just a little behind.  
But you have to start somewhere so I am getting it all out
to the printer and then getting busy this month and
next to catch up.  I had a great year and can't wait
to see what 2014 holds for me :)

So today I had a bit of time so I am joining in for the 
Cardabilites sketch for this month although I am a tad late.


   I did my card with a 6x6 paper pad by MME called
"In bloom" with pretty shades of pink, peach, yellow and grey.
I also used a new stamp from Verve stamps.  I have never
used them but boy are they great.  I ordered a whole bunch
with the sale going on now and they have really, really 
cute sentiments and other goodies!!  Can't wait to do more!


For the doily I made my own using one of the Die-D-lites
called Medallion Four.  I love these little beauties and think
I am going to have to get the whole set of them here....
 They are so cute and have the lots of styles and they
are small and fit cards perfectly....I really love using them!

and of course here is the sketch for this month--


I love the tab at the top and I think it would be super
cute to adapt for Valentines and put a pocket for sweets.

Hope all of you have a great day and thanks for
taking the time to stop and i would love to hear from you
if you would like to leave a comment :)

9 comments:

  1. wonderful card, love the doily diecut, just a fabulous touch to the card :)
    hope you had a lovely christmas :) thanks for playing along at Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, a gorgeous card, love all the details. Hope you had a lovely Christmas, we had a great time with family and will be catching up with friends over the next few days. Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is FABULOUS! So gentle and pink :) Congrats! Hope to see you again on Cardabilities :) Zuza DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card Teresa! just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, great sentiment too. I'm looking forward to 2014 because this year hasn't been good for me, and I'd like a change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautuful card!!!!! :) Thanks so much for joining us on Cardabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for leaving such nice comments... they are always appreciated and I so love to see who stops by.. Happy Crafty New Year to Everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work is stunning; I just love this card! You clearly have an eye for all things vintage. Congrats for making the Cardabilities DT.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...