Sunday, September 29, 2019

Happy Birthday Money Card


 Happy Sunday to all of you and thank you so much for taking the time to stop over today.  I am sharing another of the newest dies by Becca Feeken and Spellbinders called "Candlewick Lace Card Front".  This is such a wonderful die to use because it's so easy to make a card or like i did a money envelope.  The die is so intricate and beautiful and it cuts like butter.  

Inside of the card it folds up and i cut the same piece and added the white on white to make a pocket to add a few dollars for a special persons birthday.  I hope she likes it.






And to this amazing die i also added the new "Rosebud Etched Die" by Becca Feeken.  With this die you can make those gorgeous buds in whatever size and color that you need for your projects.  I created a white rose and then chalked it with ink to make it match my card.  Oh and that cute little Candlewick swirl comes in the set.  I really love this new line and all the things that you can create with it.  I hope you do too so be sure and check out the whole line HERE <<<<<


Have a really wonderful Sunday and i hope you are doing something crafty today!

Hugs and Smiles.... Teresa

Supplies:

Spellbinders:

Shapeabilities Candlewick Lace Card Front Etched Dies Candlewick Sampler Collection by Becca Feeken

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL WORK, Teresa! NO WORRIES, she will LOOOVE THIS!!! I don't know WHO WOULDN'T! ;)<3 (Your rose bud looks FABULOUS TOO!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card makes me very happy I received the Candlewick Rosebud die today. What a gorgeous flower. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. IIt's saved to my bookmarks website page list and I plan to look back at it instead of looking at it later. Tell me what you think. What is the method of testing the number of actions per minute? I also wrote an in-depth profile. You may be interested to read this profile APM Test. Thanks for coming.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...