Saturday, April 27, 2019

Vintage Treasure Notepads


Happy Saturday to all of you..... and thank you so much for stopping by today.

This morning i have a few fun projects to share that i did with Becca's newest notepad die set.  This is such a fun and easy set to use and you can make so many different versions of this.  I did 2 for you... one for a friend that works at Disney and the other a fancier version with flowers.  In each of the die sets you get all the pieces for flowers, the base and for those cute little note letters.  It's so cute!


And this is the inside.  You can make up your own notepads for a perfect fit or you can find them online to just pop in and glue.  The die set also comes with this cute little die piece to add a pencil...
And you can find it here on the Spellbinders website to buy...

These would make such wonderful gifts for Mother's Day and Christmas... 


This is one of my favorites because of the colors and also the simplicity of it.  I just layered the pieces on the inside and out and matted them in silver to make a sleek and fancy noteholder.... Love it!!


And the best part is that you can make these in about 30 minutes from start to finish.  It's just that easy to do.... Be sure and check out Becca's blog for more ideas with this die set!!


Hugs and Smiles and thanks so much for stopping over today :)

Teresa

5 comments:

  1. Good day !!
    We are Christian Organization formed to help people in need of help,such as
    financial assistance, Do you need a loan to pay your bills? Do you need
    Personal Business Car or Student loans? Need a loan for various other
    purposes? If yes contact us today.
    Please these is for serious minded and God fearing People.

    Email: jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com

    Text or call: +1-205-5882-592.

    Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

    Website: jacksonwaltonloancompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. “I invested with a Crypto broker without proper research to know what I was hoarding my hard-earned money into, only to find out it was a hoax and sham. I invested over $180,000 USD estimated to be 6.3 BTC. I was unable to make any withdrawals out of my initial deposits let alone the gains he claimed I have earned even after meeting the bogus fees and charges he is always requesting. Fortunately, I got to know about Perfect Hackers's Bitcoin recovery programmers through research and positive reviews on Google. After a couple of hours consulting with them, all my funds were recovered including my profits. I can’t thank these guys enough for making me not another prey to these scammers. Thank you Perfect Hackers. Consult them via: morriswhite789@cyberservices.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know many thing could have gone wrong this past few days investing online and getting scammed. I was also in your shoes when I invested into a fake binary option where I got scammed of $30,000 of BTC but thanks to the help of DWCHZONE@GMAIL.COM . They assisted me in recovering back my scammed BTC. I initially didn’t trust them but I was referred by a friend who I trust well. I was able to get my refund within the space of two weeks. Thanks to DWCHZONE@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m recommending Albert Gonzalez wizard to everyone who has been a victim of these cryptocurrency binary investment scams currently going on right now. I was a victim of it and I was ashamed of how I lost 407,000 AUD to these people pretending to be forex and binary traders. My family almost left me and I was going to lose everything until I came across Albert Gonzalez wizard online who are experts in recovering cryptocurrency funds from these scammers. This special group of professional tech team was able to recover my money in six hours. I’m really glad such a group exists and I’m happily sharing this out there with anyone who needs their service to recover their money. You can contact them at Email: info@albertgonzalezwizard.com or albertgonzalezwizard@gmail.com / WhatsApp: +31616251474 Or Whatassp: +31 6 47056874 Telegram: +31685248506

    ReplyDelete

  5. Cryptocurrency Recovery 2024: How to hire the Best Crypto Recovery Company – Captain WebGenesis.

    Captain WebGenesis possesses a solid history of resolving crypto recovery problems successfully. For example, they have assisted customers in getting lost or stolen Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies back. Furthermore, they have expertise managing many forms of cryptocurrency recovery situations, such as those involving compromised exchanges, misplaced or forgotten passwords, and phishing schemes. Because of their experience, they have established a solid name in the cryptocurrency recovery sector. The many endorsements from happy customers also demonstrate the high level of customer satisfaction. To get started, contact Captain WebGenesis as soon as possible at the email address below.

    ( Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com ) WhatsAp:(+170131)4 2(729)
    Website; www.captainwebgenesis.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...