Saturday, June 23, 2018

Knowing you makes me happy


I am so glad you stopped today i have one of my favorite cards i made with Becca's new dies.  It is called Sweetheart Swirl and has the prettiest designs in the edges and makes up the prettiest card.  I just wanted to keep this simple so i diecut the blue papers for around the sentiment and popped them up with 3D foam so that you can really see the design.  And for the sentiment i used Versafine black on white and cut 2 circle medallions from the Graceful Doily Etched die set just to add a lacy pop of white and I also added one under the bow to give it something to anchor to.  


For the backround i used the Hemstitch Rectangle in white and then matted it with the same blue to give it a nice border around it.  And i think the sentiment pretty much says it all.  This is a very happy card to give to a very special someone.

Thank you again for stopping by and have a very wonderful day,

Teresa


Supplies:


Papers:  Bazzill Basics
Stamp:  Penny Black

                

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful,Teresa, there's a lot going on in this "simple" card. This blue color makes me feel happy, too!
    Thank you for blessing my day with your lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...