Saturday, June 2, 2018

Best Wishes Card



Hi ... I am so happy that you stopped by today to see what new things i have to share with Becca Feeken's newest die set called Romancing the Swirl!  I used 3 of her dies to create my card today and I am really happy with how they mixed together.  I used country yellows and blues out of my favorite Maja Design paper sets and added crisp white cardstock to cut the dies so that they would really stand out.


For my base i used "Hemstitch Squares" for 2 of the top layers and then on top of that i used a double cut of "Trefoil Crest" die set.  Then I cut out just the center fancy circle from the "Graceful Doily" die set to lay all of it on to the Hemstitch Square pieces.  It's beautiful to see how all those amazing swirls work so fabulously together like this.  And for the sentiment i stamped it in black Versafine and just clipped the edges to fit on the die.  And of course a few rhinestones to make it sparkle.


And to make it stand out more i added 3D foam squares between the layers like you see above.  With all that gorgeous detailing i don't want any of it to not stand up and be noticed.

Hope you all have a fun and crafty weekend!

Supplies:


Papers: Maja Design
Adhesives: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L


2 comments:

  1. Teresa,

    Lucky for me, I know where you create these crafts. A beautiful studio filled with wonderful bits of this and that and where your creative mind inspires. Mom would be so proud of all you create. Over and over we would talk about how inspiring you are and filled with a magic touch that must have come from God. Likely you have found a far off relative who may share this gift of yours!I will be grateful to my very end, for all your crafts and especially the one that you, Mom and me did where we created 150 different designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Teresa,
    Thank you for your beautiful card! Since I purchased many dies in this collection, I love seeing how wonderfully they work together! Like you, I love sparkle. Isn't it amazing how something so small can make such a big impact?
    Speaking of big impact, hemstitch dies - oh, how lovely they are!
    With blessings & thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...