Sunday, September 24, 2017

Lacy in Pink



Sometimes you find a very special die that you really love because everything seems to work great in it.  This new die called "Isabella Frame" from Becca Feeken is one of those gorgeous dies you can use so many ways and this lovely sentiment from Quietfire Design works great inside of it don't you think.  The stamp is called "Where flowers bloom" and I adore this stamp because it so says alot about me personally and i am forever doing something and never standing still so I just had to use it.  

I was rummaging around and cleaning up my scrap room and came across these gorgeous vintage papers that i had put away.  The paper colors layered really well over each other and the stamp i did in a rich cocoa to give it a nice vintage feel.  


To finish my card i just added a few pretty flowers on the side and tied a cute bow with seam binding ribbon.  And wha la!!  It's all done and ready to mail.  

And that's all for today but i have lots of things to share so be sure and check back soon.

Big Hugs...Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, how did I miss this? It's gorgeous!! What a beautiful card and beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...