Friday, December 5, 2014

RRR December Challenge is up

Welcome to our December challenge for RRR.  This month we
are doing Tags, tags and more tags and we hoping to inspire you
to get a little creative and make lots of tags for your holiday projects.


I had just gotten lots of these cute little stickers so i decided to start with
some premade tags i had in white and emboss them with a snowflake
folder to create the backround.  Then i stamped them all with red ink
and added pretty bows made with the Winter Wonderland ribbon club set.
Then i tucked in all these cute little snowmen and they are ready to go.
Super quick and easy to do... I love that part :)


For my next set of tags i used some of the ribbons that are
here in the Christmas themed section on RRR.


Here is a closeup of one of my favorites.  I got out lots of
my border punches and used lots of pretty ribbons and burlap string
to decorate them all up.  These are actually going to be for
gift cards.  I am going to put a pocket on the back so that i
can slip on inside and give them for a gift.  

Thanks for stopping by and be sure and check out our
challenge blog for more fun ideas making tags this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...