Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fall Page to share today

So we are finally getting a little rain our way here in Southern
California and it's really nice.  I can't wait to go to Riley's this year
and get pumpkins and go have lunch at Hawk's head house.  I am 
sure it's going to be a great year for pumpkins.  



This page was one that i did with photos from last year when we went
to visit Indiana.  They had so many pumpkin patches and one had
these giant pumpkins so we all jumped out and had fun getting some
photos.  My favorite part was my niece pretending to be a scarecrow.
She looked so cute so i just had to do this page of her.  
I used lots of fall papers and fussy cut some of the tags and leaves
to make the border on it. The flowers are from Bo Bunny and prima.
 It was super quick and easy to do.


And one last quick thing for today is a fall card that i did
with this cute paper from Imaginesce and one of the fun little
stickers that came with it.  The die in the back is another one from
the new release. It is called Decorative Labels 41 and it's another of my favs.
  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and
the metal leaf is from Magenta.

2 comments:

  1. HI Teresa, your page is gorgeous - I love the layout and fall colours, same for your card...the fox is so cute and love your bow, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. your fall page has such lovely warmth to it and the little fox from your card makes me want to try and add little critters to my crafting too. thanks for coming by and leaving such encouraging comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...