Monday, July 7, 2014

LOTV challenge

Hi Everyone today i am posting a quick card that i made
to join in for the LOTV challenge up this month.  I am hoping
to get a few more up but today i had this image done and
colored from my vacation so i thought i would share it.


I had had already done the image in purples so i found some
cute paper to match and some flowers from my stash for it.
And of course i had to frame it with a Spellbinders die from 
my stash...(Labels Thirty four and Classic ovals large) for the sentiment.

I used chalk and colored pencils for my image... it seems to travel
better with me and i can do them on the plane too.  The flowers are
from RRR  online store and i used just a touch of diamond stickles to 
make her glitter just a little bit.  You can see all the other fairy stamps here...

Thanks for stopping over and hope you have a great week!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa. Love the card, the image is sweet and coloured beautifully : ) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, I have this sweet stamp but have not used it in a while...you have coloured it beautifully and your card is gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Teresa, thanks for entering our 'It Takes Two' challenge this month.

    Good luck!

    Anne xx
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...