Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Cardabilites #104 is up today...

Sadly today is my last post for this term at Cardabilites.  I always
have such a wonderful time on the team creating with Karan's amazing
sketches and meeting all the talented girls around the world each time!
But i can always try again so maybe after things settle down in
my life i can try for another term :) And i can always join in the sketch right...

So here is my card that i created for the sketch this time...


I am really into using lots of bright colors for summer so i just got
a brand new Bazzill 6x6 pad and it was perfect to use for the sketch.
I didn't use a circle but I put the shapes in the same areas and only used
one large flower and a ribbon.  I really love this paper and i like
the way the card came out :)

* and here is the sketch that we used for our inspiration


Thank you for stopping and don't forget to leave a comment
so i can come and visit you on your blog!!  Have a great day :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this card, love the colors you chose., and this flower is perfect! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! I adore the bright, fun summer colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Teresa, this is such a gorgeous card, I love the bright, happy colours and what a fabulous flower! Sending lots of hugs, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...