Thursday, June 27, 2013

Vintage LOTV card and Bo Bunny...

Here is another card that I did with some new Bo Bunny
papers and a couple of my favorite dies from
the last release at the Spellbinders Winter CHA... 


LOTV has a totally different style in their
last release and the stamps have fun tags and
little bits that you can do in all sorts of colors
and styles.  I bought a few of them that you can
see right here.. and mixed them with the 
Timeless Rectangles and 5x7 Detailed Scallops Dies.
The rose tag in front is the stamp and I inked 
and layered it over the other papers.  And I added
lots of flowers and leaves and a cute little
birdcage charm that I had in my stash..


It's something different and it's always fun 
to play and mix up the papers and dies
and see what happens.. Thanks for 
stopping over and hope you like it.

Teresa

6 comments:

  1. Love all the layers of the different papers, awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Teresa, love all the details..I still haven't had a chance to 'play' with my new LOTV stamps! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning creation Teresa,,,,i am falling in love with your spellbinder die cut,,,,Thanks for your comment at Carole' s blog about my Kewpies,,,,,she used my adorable sheet,,, so feel free to visit my blog/store and choose your favorite product from all my stuff (nicecra ne@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deine Karte ist wunderschön ist das der Stempel von lili? Kommst du aus England. Liebe Grüße ein Fan von deinen Werken
    Marion Kröller das ist auch meine Faceaderesse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card, down to the small bird cage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful.....would love the new set of dies to create this

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...