Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Nesties Besties Winner

Yay I get to announce my winner for our Nesties Besties
Blog hop today!!  Thank you for sharing with me
and the rest of the ladies what your favorite
dies that you love were.. I so enjoyed reading all the comments
from all of you and so happy that you love the dies
as much as all of us do on the DT.  Be sure and check
out our idea gallery to see new projects being loaded all
the time for inspiration and if you can't find a die
you can always order it online!

So i truly wish I could give prizes to all of you 
but sadly I can only chose one so

 I used Random.org to pick my winner this morning and
the image wouldn't load for you all to see but 
 she is #43..
Stampin Melissa who said:

Great layout! I love that French Frills die! I have a 9 y/o DS so 
I rarely buy frilly stamps or dies, but I'm loving that die! 
We have pics from France so perhaps 
that is enough of an excuse to just buy the set? :D

Congratulations and thanks again so very much
 to all of you for hopping with all of us this time!

Hugs and Smiles,
Teresa 

1 comment:

  1. Teresa, thank you so very much! I'm so excited and appreciate your generosity!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...