Sunday, March 24, 2013

Just playing around...

I had someone ask me to create a Paris themed invite
for them at the store and after I saw the location
I had the perfect idea for it.  It's a trifold and inside there
is room for a photo, RSVP and the actual invitation...
it's going to be in a ballroom for a very nice young
lady so I didn't want it too fancy but still
just a little bit girly....


So for the backround on the top pink piece
I used 2 different stamps from Stampendous
and for the Paris one I added some of 
Stampendous aged Gold Embossing powder
mixed with bright gold.  I was looking for an 
antique gold look on pink and I think it looks
pretty neat.  I added some tiny flowers and a
couple pieces of foliage in gold and tied it with 
a pretty piece of bias ribbon in pale pink to match.

It was really fun playing-- and hopefully after I get
a few more things done and Card Club this
week I will have some more things to post!!

Have a great week and be sure and check
back on the 25th for the winner of our hop!!

Hugs and Smiles,  Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful invite Teresa, love the design & colour, Carole Zxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can i get 10 of these!!!????

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...