Monday, December 10, 2012

Only 14 days till Christmas....

The time seems like it is going by so very fast these days
and how exciting that Christmas is only 14 days away now!!
I have my house all ready for family and I am thankfully 
almost done with shopping so I am really good in that
area.  We want to spend lots of time with family doing fun things
and going to dinner so we have been trying to get ahead and it
feels good to be able to enjoy the season!!

I needed to post something so I made a few quick and easy
cards with Echo parks This & That Christmas papers
and tags and some other things that i found around in my
stash this morning.  


 I think that I like the red bird on this one the best!


They are quick and easy and I mixed and matched
patterns and stickers and added some pretty red
bias ribbons. And now I have a few cards to send out!
(yay cause I am not getting much done in that dept)
and
I also want to remind you that Spellbinders has an amazing
contest going on right now and below is more info on it!!

Have you entered our Explore Beyond contest yet?
 We're giving away $5,000 in prizes from WorldWin Papers, 
Want2Scrap, Xyron, Kaisercraft, Graphic 45, Bazzill Basics Paper, 
BasicGrey, Bo Bunny, Fancy Pants Designs, Elmer's and MORE! Entries
are being accepted through December 26th! 
We'll be choosing 2 finalists from each category... 
entries are low in jewelry making, mixed media art, and home decor... 

I hope you all try and get something in because this is
too good of an opportunity to pass up!! 

Have a great day--- gotta go and do a bit more shopping,
Teresa

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...