Wednesday, December 12, 2012

LOTV Mermaids and Fairies

I taught a really fun class last night and we used
the new LOTV Mermaid and Fairy stamps that I ordered
and they are so adorable.  I loved picking all the pretty colors
for the mermaids and adding lots and lots of flowers
to them.  And we used lots of the New Spellbinders Dies
because they go perfect with these stamps!  I have 4 cards
to share with you today and hope you like them.....

 I love the peachy/ salmon colors in this card and we went back
to basics this class and used Pebbles glittery chalks and 
colored pencils to color these adorable little girls.  I used 
Spellbinders Labels Twenty eight for the backround 
and added diamond stickles over the chalks to make her glisten.
She is so cute and I love the seahorses and her shell crown!

 For my second card I chose pretty shades of
purple in the Bazzill Basics dot papers and I
used Resplendent Rectangles and mixed it 
with Floral Ovals to do my backround.  I stamped her on 
my favorite Classic Ovals lg which fit perfectly in the middle
of the oval and I colored her with soft shades of lavender!
They liked this one the best .... and I think I really like it too!

 We made a shaped card for this one by cutting
the main piece of card with the Spellbinders Grand Deco Circles.
On top of that I layered a pretty piece of aqua hawaiian
paper using the Lacey Circles die and used foam dots under it.
And finally I stamped her on Standard Circles LG and
colored her with pretty shades of aqua and coral.  I added a 
pretty rose and glistening ribbons and a little bit of diamond
stickles to make her glisten too!

For these two little mermaids I chose a soft green
hawaiian paper and used the Lacey Circles die to
stamp them on in white. Another great product that we
used was Neenah paper.  That along with Tsukineko's Versafine Ink
in black and a little Ranger Detail Embossing Powder in clear 
will give you really fine and clear stamped image to color. 

All the ladies cards in class came out
gorgeous and each one was colored in a beautiful
and unique way.  It was a really fun class and I can't wait
to do another with the New Bear Release that just came out!

Thanks so much for stopping by and seeing what
I have to share and i hope
you all have a wonderful day... 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Teresa, love LOTV..I especially like the circular aqua card, Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole so much for all your lovely comments! I really do appreciate you taking the time to stop over and see what's new :) Happy Holidays!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...