Thursday, July 5, 2012

Life is good...

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July and if you
were like alot of people is So Cal we discovered going
home from Dana Point last night that lots of people went
to the beach to hang out with friends and to watch all
the fireworks shows out on the barges.  The winds were good
this time and the fireworks were beautiful!! 
 It was a really great day :)

And today I have a few new cards to share. I have so 
many fun stamps and I ordered a few from LOTV with
bears so I thought I need to work on some to put in my box.


These papers are from MME and the stamp from
Studio G's new release and I used 
some of my Copics to color it for a quick 
and easy card.  I didn't blend much but to 
be creative you don't always have to follow
rules.  Sometimes it's just fun to try new things :)


For this card I just layered a few shapes and 
cut and embossed a border with my 
Spellbinders Edgeabilites die to put at the bottom.
 I stamped the Happy Birthday from a Penny Black 
 stamp on my circle die and layered that on the 
Picot edge die on top of another circle. 
 I am kind of lovin the lacey edged dies and there is lots
 of neat things coming out for CHA if you love them too!!
To finish my card I added ribbon and a few tiny seed pearls
 and it's all done.  Sometimes it's fun to do really fancy cards
and sometimes it's great to do quick ones you can have
ready and in the mail to loved ones :)

So that's it for today but always check back because I
have lots on the scrap table to share from the
new dies once CHA hits the Chicago floors!

Hugs and Smiles,
Teresa


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...