Monday, July 9, 2012

1st day of Lotv week

This week I want to do something fun with the
Lily of the Valley stamps that I just got so I had an idea
to make some fun cards each day and share... and of
course using lots of Spellbinders dies with them.....LOTV has 
some of my favorite stamps to use and nothing beats the sweet
and adorable little figures and animals that they create!!
...So today I am sharing a card that i did using
 Milly Flower Power.


I love sunflowers so I picked these papers from  MME
"So Sophie" to use with yellows and purples.  I used Copics
to color her and added a little glossy accents in the center
of the flower to make it glisten. And-- for the flower
I stamped a coordinating piece of yellow paper and
cut around the flower and popped it up with foam dots.
This takes time but is a really fun way to add extra prints to 
your stamping and a little less coloring.
 For the sentiment I am trying to 
get in the habit to use the tiny Spellbinders dies.  They
have the cutest shapes and make the perfect accent to 
add words on.  And I tried stamping her on a bit of printed
card stock which I really like.  I love to try new things and
I have lots more to share all week so be sure and check
back to see more adorable new stamps!

Materials List for this is:
MME So Sopie, Spellbinders/ Teardrop Circles, Ranger 
Archival ink in Coffee, Superfine Detail Clear Embossing
Powder, Bias Ribbon, Glossy Accents, Distress Ink-Dusty
Concord, Copic Markers, button, Versa Magic Purple Hydrangea.

See you tomorrow,
Hugs and Smiles...  Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...