Monday, March 26, 2012

Home from Arizona

Words cannot express the fun and exciting time i had in 
Arizona with all the other ladies from the Spellbinders 2012 Team.
Everyone was just giddy with excitement and the time just
flew by and we all meshed so great together!  A-mazing is
what I always seem to say these days but this was 
with a Capital A.  I am working on lots of new things and will 
post soon with all my new dies (yippeeeee)  but until then
 thanks for dropping by and seeing what's new!

Can't wait for card club this week... we should be having a fabulous
time in the coming months ahead :)

Hugs, Teresa

2 comments:

  1. SO happy that you made the team~! Can't wait to see what you do with the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new scrapping buddy!!! You are so fun Teresa and I enjoyed getting to know you. :) And we both have Matthews. It's a great name.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...