Friday, November 11, 2011

Bo Bunny Card Sketch Challenge

I just found this card challenge from Bo
Bunny yesterday and thought I would join in and 
make something fun. The Bo Bunny DT always make gorgeous 
projects for their blog, they are always amazing in case 
you want to go check them out, 
and I hope you all like what I came up with for it.


My papers and embellishments are from the "Welcome Home"
line from their last release...  I love all the colors of this line
and all the fun flourishes and goodies they have to work with.


For this card I also used 2 Spellbinders dies to give it
a more lacey victorian feel. (Fleur de Lis Motifs and 
Lattice Rectangles) I made my own stickpins by adding 
some crystal beads to the simple pearl ones I had 
in my stash.  I love the little saying "You make my heart smile",
It just seemed perfect for the title....  Hope you like it :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...