Monday, August 1, 2011

My little Shoebox Projects




I really like creating with My little Shoebox because
there is lots of product to work with and the pages
usually go together pretty quick and I love how it comes
out in the end.  This set has rolled flowers with it so I
made them for the layout and for the cupcake box
that I am going to teach for a class at the store.


I really love all the colors of this line and all the tags and
the flower stickers made it really easy to put the cards
and the box together in a couple of hours!!  Soooo fun......


Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hugs-Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Your layout is beautiful Teresa - the colours are superb! I wish I could take your class. I have to say I feel an affinity with you - we share a name and I live in Victoria... (hence the reason I can't get to your class! heehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful projects - especially love the box ♥
    Take care sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous my dear!!! loved those cluster of flowers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...