Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today is the first preview day over at Best Creation
for one of the 3 new paper lines for June and I wanted
to show off a few of them just so you will run over to 
the store and buy some on June 15th when they are
released!!  This one is called Splash Fun and it has
lots of water things which I just love-- being the water
person I am :)  I have sooooo many photos I can scrap 
with this paper... it should be really fun to get caught up!


This photo is the girls at the river pretending to be
Charlies Angels :)  They are having fun but I love
getting the splashes like slow motion photography!!


This is a card I layered with my Spellbinders dies.
I made the saying on the computer and cut it out and 
then I cut a orange scallop and layered that on the 
beaded circles so it looks a little like a sun!! 


This was just a fun card to layer lots of different pattern on and
I got a little morning light to really catch all the glitter!

Thats all for today....

Hugs,  Tereas

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...