Thursday, June 23, 2011

Feelin kind of creative these days......


As promised i finished a few of the cards that I am
making out of the new Out of Print by Basic Grey
and really having fun.  The papers are soooo much cuter
in person (photos never do things justice) and it was fun
to use some of the new embossing folders by Sizzix that
just came out that i needed to add to my stash of other
things I don't really need and make some more flowers..
These are so much fun to do!!!


I really liked how this came together with
all the pinks and browns.  Budget couldn't afford
all the pre-made things so I made the flower and
added my own leaves.   Tina says there is some
amazing things coming out at the CHA show for
Spellbinders so I am saving my pennies for that!!



These flowers are from a Sizzix die and are smaller
so it was a great thing to pick up to add to my bigger
flower dies....  I really like how they came out :)


I wanted to make more cards that I didn't have to color
so much so I found some great stamps from Fiskars
that have lots of sayings and are pretty inexpensive and
they work really good for the money....


Thanks for stopping by and I have more to share
so I will have lots more posts coming up soon!

Hugs,  Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Wow Teresa - these are GORGEOUS! You make the most amazing cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...after all my flower making, i know i can do a lot more! You have always made the most beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...