Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Together is my favorite place to be


It's almost time to celebrate my favorite holiday with our family and so i am just sharing a quick card that i created using 2 more of the Candlewick Classics dies.  I used the Rectangle and the Oval for this card and die cut them out of some gorgeous papers from Frank Garcia and Prima.  This is a fun country set with some really pretty colors and roses of course.  The dies worked perfectly to frame the sentiment that i chose for the set.



One of my favorite things about Becca's dies is that they look so pretty with printed papers too.  The tiny details that she has in each of the dies that she designs always pop up center stage and for this die you can add pearls or something on those tiny little Candlewick dots or just leave them as they are.  For me i just added a pretty tiny silk ribbon and button and a few more pieces of the ephemera that come with the paper set.  This was a super easy card to put together and i am going to add this one to my box of saved cards for 2020.

So what is your favorite style card... i would love to hear from all of you too.

Next week i am sharing some of my favorite cards from this year so be sure and stop over for a big huge post of inspiration..... Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Teresa

Supplies:
Spellbinders:

Nestabilities Candlewick Ovals Etched Dies Candlewick Classics Collection by Becca Feeken


6 comments:

  1. Your card is GORGEOUS, Teresa! I LOVE these new dies by Becca! They're SO OLD TIME LACEY! AND YES, they look WONDERFUL with printed papers! LOVE the black & white check! I love ALL SORTS of styles for cards! If I can COLOR with whatever medium I want, (Water Coloring is my all time favorite) I am HAPPY! Florals are a BIG PLUS for me! HOPE you have a WONDERFUL MERRY CHRISTMAS with your family!!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, what's my favorite card style? Just about anything you create! I mean it...I love your use of printed papers, lots of color and SPARKLE! This card deserves some time to
    savor all the detail. Initially, it looks pretty simple but there is a lot going on. The central motif coordinates with the printed paper and you even brought in a color of the butterfly for your outside border. Butterflies, roses and sparkle are pretty much my eye candy of choice! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Türk Takipçi Satın Al Ulkecell sosyal medya hizmetleri ile ihtiyacınız olan etkileşime sahip olun. En ucuz instagram takipçi satın alma sitesi.

    Telafili takipçi satın al Ulkecell sosyal medya hizmetleri ile ihtiyacınız olan etkileşime sahip olun. En ucuz instagram takipçi satın alma sitesi.

    Türk takipçi satın al Ulkecell sosyal medya hizmetleri ile ihtiyacınız olan etkileşime sahip olun. En ucuz instagram takipçi satın alma sitesi.

    Türk beğeni satın al Ulkecell sosyal medya hizmetleri ile ihtiyacınız olan etkileşime sahip olun. En ucuz instagram türk beğeni satın alma sitesi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smm panel Smm takipçi ile ihtiyacınız olan etkileşime sahip olun. En ucuz instagram takipçi satın alma sitesi.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...