Sunday, June 30, 2019

You bring Joy to my Heart


Hi friends... i hope that you weekend is going wonderfully and i hope that you had some time to get in a few crafty projects yesterday.  The weather is great here where i live and i had time to get in a little gardening and also time to get out a few glimmer plates from Becca's new line and  play.

My card i made is using some vintage printed papers i had in my stash.  I wanted to see how this plate would add just a little bit of a glistening edge to my sentiment and i loved it so much i added a second layer with the darker pink print.  The designs give it just a bit of contrast and the simple border ties it all together.   I stamped the sentiment with a matching pink and then added a bow and roses.


The glimmer plate set also come with a beautiful and intricate cap for the top.  But you can mix this with any of your dies to add and extra border and since the glimmer foils come in so many colors it's really easy to match with all the papers that you may have in your stash.


My favorite part of this is you can use your Hemstitch Square edges to cut out the foil squares.  It's super easy and gives it the perfect finished edge as you can see above.

That's all for today.... i have a fun afternoon planned and a fun dinner with family.
Enjoy your day and be sure and check out the other brand new glimmer plates here......

Teresa

Spellbinders Dies:

Crowned Rimmed Squares Glimmer Hot Foil Plate Royal Flourish by Becca Feeken


2 comments:

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL, Teresa!!! LOOOVE the gold foiling on the darker pink paper! I HAVE THIS SET!!! AND the Square Hemstitch Die too! GOTTA HAVE the set TOGETHER!!! A WONDERFUL & GORGEOUS CARD!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOVE the papers you've used with this!!! ;)<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I essentially should offer you enormous underwriting for the mind-boggling data you have here on this post. I will get back to your site considerably more soon. I blog regularly and I truly thank you for your data. The article has really impelled my advantage. Team building events are a particular kind of B2B occasion advancing where your essential gathering is, in all honesty, your own remarkable accessories. so look at my profile.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...