Saturday, March 5, 2016

It's the March Craft Hoarders hop today...


It is time again for the Craft Hoarders hop and every month on the 5th we share
projects using all the things we have in our stash.  Yep that's right I am a collector
too and thank goodness because I always have something fun to create with.  
This month we are starting our spring projects so i have a sweet baby wallhanging
that i did to share with all of you.


If you started from the beginning you should have arrived here from
Wendi Robinson's blog...... and i hope you have gotten some fabulous ideas so far.


I am a huge Graphic 45 fan and hoarder and this was one of my favorite baby lines
from them.  To make it i used a chipboard shape that i got at my local craft store
and covered it with the butterfly print on the top and then the polka dot at
the bottom.  Then i cut a border of the babies and I punched another lace border with
the polka dot paper to put across the center of it to cover the space. 
 I love to use bit and pieces of the papers and I tend to cut them up alot into smaller
 pieces to use.  Then i even have some left for cards later on.


For the baby at the top i fussy cut the photo and glued it on.  Then i used my cricut
to cut the Shhh and the baby letters with the shadows.  This way i could use the paper
to match it.  The flower is just circles and i trimmed out the pieces to the center to look
like petals.  It's a super easy way to make them and the chipboard button was perfect to
put on the inside of it.  And then finally i added ribbons to the top to hang on the door and
the tiny bubble letters are from Authentique in ivory.  I have lots of these in my stash but
if you ever needed some you can do them on the computer and then just cut them out.

And that's it for my share for today... Be sure and hop on over to Barbara's blog
and the rest of the girls so you can see what amazing things they have to share today!!

Happy Saturday and have fun crafting!!

10 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I love the pretty colors and your design is amazing! I love to hoard G45 as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Glenda for stopping over .... yep G45 is one of my favorites and so happy that you love it too :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciate it :) Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Sweet little project! I think I have some of this baby paper hoarded myself. lol The images on it are adorable. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Judy for hopping with us this month and i hope you enjoyed all the inspiration :) Have a wonderful crafty week!

      Delete
  4. Just stunning. The vintage, the baby. the door hanger! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet and delicate baby piece!! Such wonderful details!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, love your vintage door hanger. The images and colors are perfect for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply adorable, and I love the way you layered the papers. A perfect door hanger for the new mother.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...