Thursday, July 23, 2015

Lovin the RV Life...

I think its so fun to make something special for someone and when you find
that perfect paper or picture to do it, the whole thing turns out wonderful.  I 
found a really cute RV photo in the Summertime Vintage Booklet.  I loved that
adorable couple with the vintage RV and i new i had to make a cute
decoration for a friends remodel project. 



For my project i just used the top photos in the journal booklet
of the Guide to paridise and the RV photo.  I mixed them with some
papers that i printed from the Vintage Patterns CD and cut the edges
with a border punch i had in my stash.  The doilies are from Spellbinders
and the flowers and ribbon are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.com.

And the chipboard heart you can see here with lots of other fun things
that you can use to make pretty home decor for your house too.  I traced the
heart on kraft paper and cut that out and then sanded the edges of the heart
and then inked all around it.  I think it makes the photos pop really nice!

That's all for today and thanks for stopping over.  If you ever have
a question about something be sure and leave me a comment and i 
would be happy to try and answer it for you... Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely home project Teresa, I love the little pop of colour in the photo too, gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanie damskie gucci, łącząc elegancki styl i najnowocześniejszą technologię, różnorodność stylów tanie gucci szaliki, wskaźnik przechodzi między Twoim ekskluzywnym stylem smaku.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...